[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Recovering a copy?

Recovering a copy?

Command a squadron of spaceships

Recovering a copy?

Postby Akfrost » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am

I bought this.... a long time ago? might have been 2002-2003 or earlier (the version was 2.0, and I bought the six-game pack including Revolution (yeah, the circular tetris.. thing). If i recall correctly, the purchase included a free lifetime upgrade promise of some sort, and I did receive 3.0 and 4.0 before my hard drive crashed.

So... Three questions:
Does sean still check this forum/his emails?
Does he still honor purchases made so long ago (assuming he even kept records of it?)
Is there another way to receive updates?
Thanks.
Akfrost

Postby Sketchy » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Not sure Sean still checks the forums regularly, but he'll definitely reply to an email - allow at least a few days though, and resend if you don't hear anything back (I'm sure he gets a huge amount of spam, so he might miss the occasional message).
Sketchy

Postby christineb1979 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:03 am

@Sketchy i also need to recover my game, i follow your advice to Akfrost but up to know i still didn't receive any email please help me. Thank you.
Weimaraner dog tips: and .
christineb1979

Postby Fusion_power » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 am

Christine,

email sean@windowsgames.co.uk and if you have it, include the email address from which you originally purchased the game or if you still have it, include a copy of the purchase email.

Be patient. He is busy with a program and may take a few days to respond.

DarJones
Fusion_power

Return to Critical Mass