Paid for game, but link didn't work

Command a squadron of spaceships

Paid for game, but link didn't work

Postby jrinehuls » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

I paid with pay pal and then i had no clue how i was gonna get the game. Is it getting shipped or how does this work? Later I checked my e-mail and there was a link. Wish I knew this before I threw my glass at the wall. So fine, I was happy for about three seconds. I clicked on the link only to find out this is a liar liar pants on fire situation. A new window came up that said it wouldn't open the file due to risk of computer illnesses. Then i found out if you click on that you can pick download anyway. That still didnt work and now my download is expired. Great customer service. Ive e-mailed twice now. Did I get a response or my game? take a guess. This isnt how it should work. Here in America you want something and you work for it. Then you pay for it and it's yours. Can I please have my game? I have to make sure I pay for all the welfare people and their drug money, but I can't buy something for myself!
jrinehuls

Postby Fusion_power » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:01 am

1. Send an email to Sean at sean@windowsgames.co.uk and state the problem. Include a copy of the email you received if you can.

2. Be patient. It is the holidays and he is tied up with a new program. He may be 4 or 5 days responding. I know this is frustrating, but be aware that he is very busy.

3. Don't worry, you WILL get your program regardless.

Sean does his best to maintain customer service, but several resellers have recently been giving headaches similar to yours.

DarJones
Fusion_power

firefox!!!

Postby jrinehuls » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:01 pm

The new link didnt work either. Damn internet explorer. I downloaded firefow and it worked. My life is now worth living again.
jrinehuls

Return to Critical Mass