[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - More Helpful Download ships page

More Helpful Download ships page

Command a squadron of spaceships

Postby Fighter_Ace » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:30 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:10 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:16 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby BoxZone_Author » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:30 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:41 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby Old Man Johnson » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:27 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby BoxZone_Author » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:28 pm

Fighter Ace.

You got a LOT of ships posted up very quickly!

I've a few comments....
I see you keep all the missiles in order, A row of one then a row of the next. You will see that I don't do this. Do you know the advantage of doing it the way I do? I'll leave you a few days before I explain :wink:

Your Zacher is insanely cloaked :D I thought my Suspicion was bad !

I can't believe you have a 190 credit ship (your Quencher) that has empty slots! Surely no ship over about 140 credits should not make full use of all the available slots?

-=- -=-

I've added a few ships to my own site at

EyePod: 45 Credit wingman, with dual scanners front and sides (which is quite a lot for a <50 credit ship)
Alannah: 120 Credit Bomber for the early missions, very similar to the Yarel
Feltesey: 171 Credit ship. Very Asymmetric scanner ship intended as a wingman but I've flown it myself a lot, you need to adopt a strategy of almost crabbing to make use of the strong scanner side.
FlashRocket: 179 Credit ship. If you like the Liberator, you'll like the FlashRocket.
BoxZone_Author

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:00 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby BoxZone_Author » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:12 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby sid6.7 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:54 pm

sid6.7

Postby Old Man Johnson » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:56 pm

I can't think of any reason to switch your missiles around...convenience, maybe?
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Fighter_Ace » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:15 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby BoxZone_Author » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:40 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby sid6.7 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:00 am

hmm interesting...ive view all your configs
and you just about have everyone possible
for how you stack your missles...

so it is probably how your placing your ships
in your wedge for how you want your missles fire?....

if not are you gonna tell us your secret? or leave us
hanging?

BTW
have you finished the whole game to the end?
is there an end?
sid6.7

Postby Fighter_Ace » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:05 am

I don't think there is a end, actually.

Anyway, I have to agree, why arn't you telling us the secret?
Fighter_Ace

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass