More Helpful Download ships page

Command a squadron of spaceships
Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:36 pm

Old Man Johnson wrote:The Aztroyd! Awesome stuff! Great designs, much much better then my own.

Oh come on OMJ, you know that just isn't true! Submit a few! You'll love it! Also, I think it needs a Roll of Honor. Then you could submit your top scores and toast us. Heh heh :P .
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

socks

Post by socks » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:42 am

i posted you a few aircraft to host, ranging from a bi-plane through to the f15, have fun with them

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:52 pm

Just curious Fighter Ace, do you want us to send in the picture with the ship or no?
My webcomic:

Bob Janova

Post by Bob Janova » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:19 pm

You can get my Darkness series designs from http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~rcs36/CMShips.zip. If I can count this as submitting them to your site that'd be great :P.

There's 6 ships, ranging from the little 78c 'Speck' up to the tank-like 423c 'Total Eclipse', so it's a series you can make use of through the whole game. This is my stealthy series, and I play with these and my Platform series (which I'll submit too when I can be bothered!) whenever they're available.

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:27 pm

Old Man Johnson wrote:Just curious Fighter Ace, do you want us to send in the picture with the ship or no?

Na, pics aren't necessary. It is a royal pain, but I can do it with a little patience and effort. Thanks for asking though!

-EDIT-

I just got Socks' ships up and you have GOT to check them out! They are totally cooking! I so envy him! Great work Socks! Also, if anyone finds any errors, please report them to me ASAP!

http://www.geocities.com/fighter_ace_bo ... _share.htm

drwhite7

Post by drwhite7 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:51 pm

I like how you put a little insignia on all of your ships. Cool idea.

Son Johan

Post by Son Johan » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:28 pm

[quote="BoxZone_Author"][quote="Son Johan"]The survivabubble is great...
I duplicated the big one and added another 10 Yatari... Same speed & turn as the big one, better for attacks...[/quote]
I've just uploaded the latest in my bubble series the "Indestructabubble".
[url]http://www.btinternet.com/~boxzone/OtherGames/CriticalMass/Critical_Mass.htm[/url][/quote]

Another hint: remove the back shield: it will allow the surviva bubble to be ready for first missions too... I call it cheapbubble
*sigh* Humans...

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:52 pm

Son Johan wrote:Another hint: remove the back shield: it will allow the surviva bubble to be ready for first missions too... I call it cheapbubble

OK I'd been thinking of a cheeper bubble so I've created one ... the Affordabubble (116 credits).

I've also tweaked the Survivabubble so it's slightly more expensive (and now has 4 repair bots).

See:
http://www.btinternet.com/~boxzone/Othe ... l_Mass.htm
Last edited by BoxZone_Author on Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoxZone_Author

Post by BoxZone_Author » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:40 pm

I've added three of my more expensive ships for the 100+ mission commanders.
Varelse : 267 Credits. "The true alien with which no discourse is possible"
Djur : 322 credits. "The wild Beast"
Dire Djur : 416 credits. For when you have far too much money (1500 credits and beyond)

http://www.btinternet.com/~boxzone/OtherGames/CriticalMass/Critical_Mass.htm

Garnier

Post by Garnier » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:07 pm

Fighter_Ace, I emailed you a set of custom ships, mostly for my wingmen since I fly Socks' F-15 and my custom variants of it.

Garnier

100th post in this topic!

Post by Garnier » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:08 pm

I decided to post again to get the 100th post. Probably the most in any topic this forum has ever had.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:31 am

Lol. I remember the first topic to get "Hot topic" status. Wait, I think it might have been this one...

EDIT: It's not.
My webcomic:

Fighter_Ace

Post by Fighter_Ace » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:15 am

Garnier wrote:Fighter_Ace, I emailed you a set of custom ships, mostly for my wingmen since I fly Socks' F-15 and my custom variants of it.

Great! Don't worry, I got it. I check my email everyday! They should be up in about a day.

Fuzzy Wonky

Post by Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:45 am

Fighter Ace, your site is indeed reaching considerable proportions (quantitatively as well as qualitatively)! :D
-- NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST (quite the reverse!) --
LIFE'S A TRAP. WE WON'T GET OUT OF IT ALIVE!

Fighter_Ace

Post by Fighter_Ace » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:51 am

And on that note, thanks for submitting so many great ships and becoming a member of the site :D ! You truly contributed allot, Fuzzy Wonkey! *Thinking: 'Sweet! Forty ships by one guy and I got them all up! That's a record!'*