[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Quick Questions

Quick Questions

Command a squadron of spaceships

Quick Questions

Postby wilson356725 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:22 am

finally bought Critical mass a couple of days ago got a couple of questions...

If an enemy pilot bails out after you've shot it a couple of times do you have to finish it off to get the kill or can you leave it alone and still get it?

how much radar should you put into your custom ships?
how much stealth does a ship need to be "Stealthy"?
(i make my custom ships to be 80, 116 or 150pts)

how many packs of missiles do you put in to your ships?
i usually put on 2 packs of 5 missiles per launcher.
usually that gives me 30 missiles per mission but i always seem to run out.
am i being too stingy with the missiles, or do i need to have better fire discipline ?
So you send your men. They won't find themselves a fight. They'll only find an old man. An old man tired, but satisfied he did his duty.
An old man weary from a mind more filled with memory, than it is with hope.
wilson356725

Re: Quick Questions

Postby the space predator » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:23 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 am

TheKangaroo

Postby the space predator » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:35 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:00 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Conzul » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

Beware pirates bearing gifts!
Conzul

Postby dwest780 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

lots of helpful tips. thank you
Interested in
dwest780

Postby nikkil » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi. is anyone still playing this game?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby Son Johan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm not playing it right now, but I still now all the rules of it.
*sigh* Humans...
Son Johan

Return to Critical Mass