Command a squadron of spaceships
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 2:21 am
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Sometimes, my long-range radar screen flashes gray for a second.
What does this signify? Have I been detected...???
Thanks in advance.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 6:05 pm
- Location: UK
I think that's just to add realism, make it seem like a real radar rather than a mini-map
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:46 pm
- Location: UK (back from USA)
Agree steve - (I don't belive it signifies anything).
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:47 am
- Location: Cambridge, UK
Yeah, it's just an effect.