[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - The latest version is 4.0

The latest version is 4.0

Command a squadron of spaceships

is there anyway

Postby alpha1 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:01 am

is there anyway to get a full version of the old gmae? the first version in 2-d? i loved that version the newer version confuses me
Alpha 1- has been destroyed
Alpha 1- What no i havent!
Alpha-2 im hyperspacing out of here!
Alpha-3 im hyperspacing out of here!
Alpha-4 im hyperspacing out of here!
Alpha 1- is hit
Alpha 1- haas been destroyed
alpha1

Postby Old Man Johnson » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:17 pm

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Zephyr » Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:38 am

"Using" cargo and passengers would be cool - transport someone from one starbase to another, or deliver a cargo of missiles , or something like that. Or you could be flying a freighter and have to rely on your wingmen to protect you. Docking with weapons factories to reload your missiles would also be good.
Zephyr

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:57 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:32 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Garnier » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:47 pm

Garnier

Postby Zephyr » Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:41 pm

Dinosaurs aren't extinct, they're just hiding behind things.
Kangaroos are just mice standing much closer to you.
Zephyr

Postby Fighter_Ace » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:00 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby TheKangaroo » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:02 am

TheKangaroo

Postby ima_gnu » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:00 am

Thats actually pretty much awesome. I am going to try it and let you know how it goes. (the super-repairbot of dhoom ship)

CC=Command Center
R=Radar
RB=Repair Bot
E=Engine
S=Shield
MT=Missile Tube

I will draw you a picture
......................S
........RB-MT-R-CC-CC-R-MT-RB
....RB.....................................RB
....R.......................................R
....E........................................E
S-CC.....................................CC-S
....CC.....................................CC
....E.......................................E
....RB.....................................RB
....RB..................................... RB
........RB-RB-E-CC-CC-E-RB-RB
......................S

Ok, and it was Thrust 37 and Turn 61

Amazingly survivable ship. I created a scenario where there were about 20 crippled random enemy ships around (like turrets, but with better missiles/radar) and flew through it, got beat up, turned as fast as I could (usually not very fast) and went through again and again until I got blown up. Took....like ten minutes. I guess. I went through the group if cripples about twelve times. It was alctually pretty fun! :D:D:D:D
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:41 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby Lukov » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:37 pm

Can Repair Bot repair Repair Bots? I never tested that.
Lukov

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:32 pm

Sure it can.
TheKangaroo

Postby ima_gnu » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:17 am

but can a repaired repair bot repair a repair bot?
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Lukov » Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 am

Isn't that the same question I just asked?
Lukov

PreviousNext

Return to Critical Mass