Compromise?

Command a squadron of spaceships
Quorad

Compromise?

Post by Quorad » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:32 pm

I would like to buy some of your games but I don't want all of them.
I would like to buy Critical Mass, Mother Of All Battles, and maybe, maybe Slay.

Do you use certain tools to engineer your games?
I would like to modify if that is allowed.

:idea: Here's what I would like to try to add:
--Unique components for ships: stronger shields, upgraded components that cost much more: like shields 3 or missle bay 2 or scanner level 2 or other things, engine level 2, some kind of missle deflector(missles are easier to dodge when homing on you)
--And new rules for ship design: maximum of 6 missle bays, (costs alot more per bay) increase maximum component thing.
--Bases can fire back somtimes, Factories produce a drone every 5 turns or so...
--And add a survival mode and get credits for how long you last in the mode: enemies spawn in-game (maybe hyperspace in)
--Possibly use credits to buy more spots in your squad: like x credits for an extra space in your squad. like you start off with no-one, but you get buddies by buying more space.(money goes toward more space in your space-ship-hangar)

Do you think I have good ideas Sean?

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:14 am

Factories produce a drone every 5 turns or so...

Damn! I love that idea!

Bases can fire back somtimes

Also like that one.
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:39 pm

I would like to buy some of your games but I don't want all of them.
I would like to buy Critical Mass, Mother Of All Battles, and maybe, maybe Slay.

Well, initially I was also interested only in Critical Mass and Firefight, but since buying the whole pack is not more expensive than buying two single games I, of course, decided to buy them all, which is a decision I don't regret for I like to play most of the games now.

Quorad

Post by Quorad » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:25 pm

just to add one more idea....

How about that repair component repairs nearby ships too when you are all repaired so you can just dock at your starbase and get repaired while your squad is fending off enemies.

still.... i support my ideas, but not so much as buying more squad space and all

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:54 am

Quorad wrote:How about that repair component repairs nearby ships too when you are all repaired so you can just dock at your starbase and get repaired while your squad is fending off enemies.

Definitely somthing to consider :)
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.

sid6.7

Post by sid6.7 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:23 am

Quorad wrote:just to add one more idea....

How about that repair component repairs nearby ships too when you are all repaired so you can just dock at your starbase and get repaired while your squad is fending off enemies.

still.... i support my ideas, but not so much as buying more squad space and all

this would be cool...i asked for a weapons resuply also
but never heard yes or no...

we might be changeing the game too much....
if you run..you'll only die tired

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:49 pm

It would be nice to have some way to refill your missiles. That would be really cool.
My webcomic: