[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - I die too much. And how many credits do YOU have?

I die too much. And how many credits do YOU have?

Command a squadron of spaceships

I die too much. And how many credits do YOU have?

Postby Quorad » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:58 pm

Last edited by Quorad on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Postby maruxiao » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:28 am

I form China, so my English is poor......

What Can I Do?
maruxiao

Postby BoxZone_Author » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:06 am

BoxZone_Author

Postby Quorad » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:59 pm

Not really.
If you pilot the ship I have you will never die. I even went through a mission I had that included a VERY COMPACTED DENSE defense area. At least 6 things with turrets in that area. And I fly through there and don't die. I came close one time, but I don't die. I did die when I had 2 turns to go on my hyperspace but I didn't think about ejecting. I was killed by the last enemy that was around and my side had more than 15 fighters left and surrounded him. I couldn't believe he got me just before I hyperspaced and just before he died. That is total crap. I had a total of 1280 credits available. And is my top score of three-hundred-something kills. Something=more than 60 but less than 90.
日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Postby BoxZone_Author » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:42 pm

Quorad,

You started this thread saying you wanted to save because you die too often, then you reply saying you don't die because your ship is too good.

Make your mind up! :?
BoxZone_Author

Postby Quorad » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:03 pm

日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Postby Garnier » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:50 pm

Garnier

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:51 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

to die or not to die

Postby socks » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:20 pm

sean has it just right, if it was just a question of restarting to survive a level the game would have to rely on graphics and tactical gameply alone. the inevitable death we all suffer even with three or four hundred on the board is a bitter pill, but a necc. one.
socks

Postby Legacy » Thu Oct 13, 2005 1:46 am

Legacy

Return to Critical Mass