Two things to consider

Command a squadron of spaceships
Quorad

Two things to consider

Post by Quorad » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:55 pm

Critical Mass: credits should be given out based on how good you did. Let's say you killed 10 warriors... (I did in one custom mission, all skill) you should get alot more credits than a STUPID 12!!!

And how about a list at the bottom of these forums saying who is online!?!?!
日本語がわかる。

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:18 pm

?They say that in the Army the pay is mighty fine, they give you hundred dollars and take back ninety-nine...? Sorry, but that one just came to my mind again.

Quorad

Post by Quorad » Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:44 pm

Like online in general, not browsing this forum. And can the users browsing this forum be updated a little quicker?

McLauren

Post by McLauren » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:08 am

I agree. I would like to be rewarded better for harder work. I think commanders that systematically erradicates the enemy in a spirit breaking, frightening, effective fashion should receive more funds to do their job with greater efficiency. Well thats my opinion anyways....

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:36 pm

That would be awesome, but sorta hard...
My webcomic:

Steve!

Post by Steve! » Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:50 pm

The commander who protects the hardware and, to an extent, his squad of useless wingmates should recive more money. Repairs aint free and while life must be cheap in the future, what with cloning and all, its still better if you dont loose 'experienced' wingmates.

But the objective, is of course, the most important thing. A commander who looses all his wing and ejects but still gets the objective should earn more than a commander who fails the objective with no damage. - aka captain wuss