[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - I kill lots of warriors.

I kill lots of warriors.

Command a squadron of spaceships

I kill lots of warriors.

Postby Quorad » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:27 pm

日本語がわかる。
Quorad

Postby Old Man Johnson » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:50 pm

Warriors are pretty easy with a high end ship as long as you don't have to fight like 4 at once (this happened to me on an Attack Enemy Home Planet mission). All you really have to do is get in a good 4 plectron salvo to the side (destroys most internal components) and then finish them off.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Garnier » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:55 am

really I think that if you are playing custom missions you cant really say you are a good player. When I play custom missions I get loads of gold crosses, while i have only gotten two in the same campaign without using custom missions.
Garnier

Postby Old Man Johnson » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:27 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Garnier » Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:25 am

Garnier

Postby umeboshi110 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:39 pm

umeboshi110

Postby Legacy » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:48 pm

My record is not much higher than 3 or 5 for Gold Crosses. Of course, I only have one custom mission and it is more likely to kill me than give me crosses as it is an early on war kind of deal with the good guys way outnumbered.
Legacy

Postby umeboshi110 » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:24 am

umeboshi110

Postby Old Man Johnson » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:51 pm

I never use custom missions for actual commanders. It's completely a bad idea. the only reason to do it would be to brag on these boards (which is very, very sad). All my commanders with huge amounts of Gold Crosses earned them using stock missions. It just takes a very long time and a lot of luck.
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Alex » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:39 pm

Basically, you get gold crosses by killing an expensive pile of ships, whilst flying a cheap one yourself. Of course, this is dangerous, but as long as you keep ejecting in good time you're going to get one sooner or later if your ship is cheap enough...

The disadvantage of this tactic is that having a cheap ship means that you're less likely to complete your objective. Another is that your wingmen probably have more expensive ships, and thus more missiles with which to kill you...
Alex

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:05 pm

Last edited by Fuzzy Wonky on Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby Old Man Johnson » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:40 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Return to Critical Mass