Underwhelmed

Command a squadron of spaceships
Thegreatnick

Underwhelmed

Post by Thegreatnick » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:03 pm

I was playing the "Defend earth mission" and I noticed that even though I lost, the debriefing said
"Our fleet was destroyed" - Not, Earth was torched, life as we know it is gone, just our fleet was destroyed.
Any ideas for better debriefing statments?
Thegreatnick is here!
Lesser Nicks beware.

Fuzzy Wonky

Post by Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:07 pm

Planet Earth doesn't belong to humans; of old it is ours... Your fleet as well as you, little unconscious dolls, are mere puppets in our hands... No matter whether you get destroyed or not: the earth is torched only when we say so.
And believe it or not, darkness still has many surprises in store for you... :twisted: :twisted:
-- NEITHER FOR NOR AGAINST (quite the reverse!) --
LIFE'S A TRAP. WE WON'T GET OUT OF IT ALIVE!

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:54 pm

Given the fact there is no faction labelled 'human' in Critical Mass it's kind of odd to fight over Earth anyway, but that doesn't help at all answering the question at hand.

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:22 am

I guess the Ryckurn live on Earth or something. Also, maybe there's nothing on the planet anyway except a primitive species who hasn't discovered the Critical Mass engine yet so why torch it. They just want to control it because...then they get more...money. Somehow.
My webcomic:

Fusion_power

Post by Fusion_power » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:32 am

Edit the mission and change it to whatever you want it to say. Better yet, design a few of your own missions.