Command a squadron of spaceships
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:13 pm
human passengers and cargo - whats the deal?
i cant recall any missions that involve passengers or cargo, are they just heavy and useless like mike tyson?
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Yes. AFAIK they're only used to fill out the slots on civilian ships (freighters, hospitals etc) so they're just a bit of 'flavour'.
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:07 am
- Location: WEST USA
if you run..you'll only die tired
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:07 pm
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
Without passengers and cargo freighters, passenger- and hospital ships would burst in flames way too quickly while heavy armour on these ships would raise a few questions like why 'civilian' ships had such an armour.