[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Pics of some of the ships I made

Pics of some of the ships I made

Command a squadron of spaceships

Pics of some of the ships I made

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:48 am

These are pics of the "cruiser" line of ships I designed. Maybe if theres someone willing to show me how, I'll upload them in a zip for dl, along with the others I have! Or I can just email the designs to like BZA or someone, and they can do that stuff for me?

ImageImageImageImage
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:30 pm

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Steve! » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:45 pm

Steve!

Postby Fighter_Ace » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:36 pm

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:03 pm

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby BoxZone_Author » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:30 pm

BoxZone_Author

Postby ima_gnu » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:23 am

I fly it with almost every commander :D I'm very cautious with what ship I fly on what mission, keeps me alive longer ya know :D
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Fighter_Ace » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:23 am

So you have? Wow, I'de better give you the massive medals/rank award on my site :D ! That must take at least admiral to achieve!
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby socks » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:59 am

these are 3 i have developed recently, they are configured for my human command ship with wingmen

i duplicate the wingmen to 3 a piece so i can get a good chance of a whole fleet, and i use the option of more fighters or bombers depending on the mission

i give the wingmen only 3 missile bays so they dont us all their ammo before the objective (not)

i sent the ships to fighter ace for his archive you can download them there along with some good ships from other folks

if you dont see the image, the url is below it

edit - 3 more added
Last edited by socks on Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
socks

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:28 am

I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Fighter_Ace » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:30 am

Fighter_Ace

Postby qwas » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:08 am

Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2
qwas

Return to Critical Mass