5%
Yatari
10%
Plectron
50%

Total votes: 20

Old Man Johnson

Post by Old Man Johnson » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:22 am

If you use any other missile and come in from the side, you will most likely miss because the missile homing will work against you. The missiles will fail to anticipate the enemy ship's continued movement (unless, of course, they aren't moving...). That's why I like Plectrons.
My webcomic:

Bob Janova

Post by Bob Janova » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:51 pm

Exactly, OMJ. You have to be really close up behind someone to hit with homers, because otherwise they'll either miss or the enemy will have time to dodge them (one turn used on full cornering usually make most missiles miss you).

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:25 pm

Well, for some odd reason I kind of prefer turning in behind the enemy before firing anyway. (Yes, I am aware of the fact this usually is not of advantage)

Fighter_Ace
Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Post by Fighter_Ace » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:36 am

Old Man Johnson wrote:If you use any other missile and come in from the side, you will most likely miss because the missile homing will work against you. The missiles will fail to anticipate the enemy ship's continued movement (unless, of course, they aren't moving...). That's why I like Plectrons.
Once again, I totally agree!
Bob Janova wrote:Exactly, OMJ. You have to be really close up behind someone to hit with homers, because otherwise they'll either miss or the enemy will have time to dodge them (one turn used on full cornering usually make most missiles miss you).
Not to mention that most homing missiles have very low dammage averages.
ima_gnu wrote:I hear that! <3 Math
And finally! A great use for it! I always waited for this! Lol! Math x Games!
My thanks and best regards to all my former submitters.