Command a squadron of spaceships
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:57 pm
- Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
I just had this happen, I havent even hit End Turn yet. A Super Watcher from another squadron just ejected..does his radar continue to function until his ship is destroyed? Or is it just a dead hulk hurtling through a 2D battlefield?
I poop, therefore I am.
Old Man Johnson
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:38 am
- Location: Santa Rosa, CA
I think his radar functions...
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:21 pm
Yes, the radar functions (and the escape pod acts as a ship with no radars as well, I think). You can tell this if a ship on your own side ejects, you can still see the enemy mercilessly hunt it down and destroy it ...
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:34 pm
- Location: Wellsboro, PA, USA
So we assume it continues transmitting data to its network of computers contained in the wingmates' ships until it is destroyed.