[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - What is your favorite class of default ship?

What is your favorite class of default ship?

Command a squadron of spaceships

What is your favorite class of default ship? (for yourself, not wingmates)

Super Watcher
6%
Phantom
6%
Eagle
22%
Dreadnought
17%
Hurricane
22%
Shark
6%
Nightmare
11%
Warrior
11%

Total votes : 18

What is your favorite class of default ship?

Postby drwhite7 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:59 am

Well, what are everyones' favorite default ships? I used the most advanced ship of each class to represent its whole ship family. Hmmmm, I don't know which is mine yet. I'll have to think about it. I couldn't fit all of the classes into the poll so if your favorite is not up there, then just post it.
drwhite7

Postby drwhite7 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:06 am

I'm going to go with the Eagle class because they pack a lot of firepower with 4 missile bays and plectrons and are also quite affordable. You can use them at early missions, which is nice. I almost went with the Phantoms because of their combinatin of firepower and good stealth, which is very useful and deadly.

The Warrior class is too expensive and by then I have access to a lot of my nicer custom ships. I don't like the Hurricanes much even though they have lots of missile bays because I'm not much of a fan of daycorns (too weak, not much fuel, just use geenees).
drwhite7

Postby cavemaniac1 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:45 am

The one thing that we learn from history is that we don't learn from history...
cavemaniac1

Postby Garnier » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:15 pm

Garnier

Postby Bob Janova » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:07 pm

Falcons and Eagles for me (and even Kestrels if nothing bigger appears). The ability for the 4-plectron volley is not to be under-rated!
Bob Janova

Postby ima_gnu » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:31 pm

Actually, if I havd to pick a default, it would be the fear/terror/dread/nightmare series. I just like having 79-81 degrees of turn. Keep the ship moving though, cuz with next to no thrust, you are a sitting target for several turns if you run into something.
I poop, therefore I am.
ima_gnu

Postby Bob Janova » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Bob Janova

Postby Old Man Johnson » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:38 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby BoxZone_Author » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:07 am

I Really don't like to fly anything other than my own custom ships. But if I have to (wich is very rare as I'd usually go with a Bear claw before a stock ship) I go for the Phantom class.

If you want to survive you need stealth and lots of command centres.
BoxZone_Author

Postby cavemaniac1 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:17 pm

The one thing that we learn from history is that we don't learn from history...
cavemaniac1

Postby umeboshi110 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:44 pm

umeboshi110

Postby Fighter_Ace » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:22 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby drwhite7 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:43 am

drwhite7

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:05 am

-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby Guanchao » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:36 pm

I live, I fight, I survive, It's all good.
Guanchao

Next

Return to Critical Mass