[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Faces of the new year

Faces of the new year

Command a squadron of spaceships

Faces of the new year

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:41 pm

Well, seems the forum is asleep? So let me tell you a story.
Yesterday night, I had just finished a new custom ships series, saved it all, uninstalled the game and installed it again in order to get a brand new fresh (dare I say virginal) RoH when it fell down upon me. Looking at my new empty custom designs box I suddenly thought about "IT" (you probably know Stephen King?s novel)? And I made these ones (and others like them)?

When flying through dark space you run the risk cause they?re staring at you. They observe you from afar. When they come near to you they look nice but they will seek to kill you. You?d better not trust their smiling friendly face?

(Before you ask, the answer is: Yes, they are actual ships!)

Grumpy mode off:
:P :D :P
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby n-drx » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:15 am

sorry to tell you this now, but to clear the RoH you just have to delete it and restart the game... :wink:

anyway, really cool ships! :D good work!
n-drx

Postby Fuzzy Wonky » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:46 am

Hum, well? Thanks for the information. It was just a matter of thinking of it and I? didn?t? :oops:
Anyway this time I had to re-install the game (recently downloaded the CM free version to see how it looks like and as I already had the full one on my computer, was getting tired of the popping "proposal"&"thanks" window each time I was running the game). -- grrr... :x I've been speaking german for a week and now I can't find my words in english!! give me one or two days... -- Grumpy mode on!

You should see them when they fly in the middle of a fight! 8) (I'm afraid the pics aren't really good...)
-- --
Fuzzy Wonky

Postby umeboshi110 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:34 am

umeboshi110

Postby Fighter_Ace » Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:09 am

Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Postby Thegreatnick » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:24 pm

Thegreatnick is here!
Lesser Nicks beware.
Thegreatnick

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:33 pm

Sean OConnor

Return to Critical Mass