Page 1 of 1
9 to a side bug.
Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:02 pm
I don't know if you know of this bug but it is possible to get nine things on the inside layer of a ship. Get rid of the command centre using the other bug. Then fill up all four sides completely. Then place the command centre at any corner of the screen without the item. It will say you must have a command centre and then place it on a side giving you nine on a side.
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:22 pm
Works like a charm. I think you have a pretty good one for Sean to fix.
1. Fill all 4 sides of the ship up with items.
2. Drag all command centers except one out of the ship.
3. Drag the last command center from the side it is on to any of the other 4 sides and it will disappear.
4. Drop new items such as radars on the side(s) that previously had command centers.
5. Drop a new command center onto any one of the 4 corners and it will force in a ninth item on the last side to which you made changes. If you made changes last to the front of the ship, the command center appears in front.
FYI, you can achieve similar results by using a bit editor on your ship. Do you know what its like to fly a ship with 8 missile launchers?
Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:39 pm
Well, I want 8 missile bays, but I'll need more missiles then as well, or refill them...
Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:57 pm
i know a Johan.....