[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Startups

Startups

A boardgame of intense bluffing

Startups

Postby clear33765 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:42 pm

After looking through the various startups, I've noticed there are some that the computer never uses. It seems like the computer uses a much more shorter list to choose from. Is there any way to get the computer to use a broader variation of startups?

The computer does pick from this list right?

Is there any way to add more startups? Or is this list only finite and I can only change the existing ones?
clear33765

Postby clear33765 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:23 pm

Never mind. I've figured out that you can import/export and create new startups in addition to the list that comes with the game. I don't care much for the startups that came with the game so I'm creating a complete list of new startups to see how well the computer plays with new choices.

I find there are too many startups with the flag surrounded by bombs and seargents. It is always too easy to recognize.

Is there anyone else who created a bunch of startups they would like to share? Either as an individual export or as a complete startup.dat?

I plan on making a complete new startups.dat with 50 of my own setups. I will share when I'm done if anyone is interested.
clear33765

Postby BoxZone_Author » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:03 pm

BoxZone_Author

Return to The General