[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - The latest version of MoaB is 3.2

The latest version of MoaB is 3.2

Defeat your enemies and conquer the world

The latest version of MoaB is 3.2

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:41 pm

See for the full version history.

Recent improvements are:

Version 3.2, July 2003
- "Patrol" order
- Better graphics
- Computer players move their ships in fleets

Version 3.1, April 2000
- 'Tiny' worlds of 40 x 40 and 45 x 45 added
- Hold the shift key down to make a piece move all the way to the destination

Version 3.0, June 1998
- Updated World, Rankings, Piece Info and Production dialog boxes
- Up to 80 x 80 world sizes
- High score table
- World number so a game can be replayed
- Fighters move 8 instead of 14 squares and have 16 fuel instead of 14
Sean OConnor

Postby PlecTron » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:04 am

WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Maybe my memory is mistaken!
Sean OConnor

Postby PlecTron » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm

possibly. i cant check because my parents tossed it a long time ago. grrr. i also lost the text to a perfect Collosal Cave Adventure with it. (look in the off topic section. also i have my own interesting thread i will keep going for a while look at it, its obvious, as it was started by me. i also asked a question there) note. i suck at this game, the computer is an asshole, i cant get anything done. maybe cuz i forgot paras? :D
PlecTron

Postby TheKangaroo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:08 pm

Well, I remember there used to be a couple of other games around which were pretty similar to Moab. Maybe that's the solution?
TheKangaroo

Postby PlecTron » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:55 am

no it was MAOB
PlecTron

Postby Tiamat » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:08 pm

So Mr. Sean.
Do you think that you might be doing any more work on this project in the future? or is it pretty much done for?

I still play the game, but would renew my interest in it if I had a map builder and a few new units to play with.

I still think that if you allow people to turn certain units or features on or off, It would allow those who are really good at the game to stack the deck against themselves to make it more challenging for them. Additionally, for those that have trouble beating the computer, they could stack the deck in their favor by using the per player options.
Tiamat

Postby jcscar21 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:18 pm

jcscar21

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:07 am

Sean OConnor

Postby Legacy » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:15 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby unbreakableunion » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 pm

unbreakableunion

Postby the space predator » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby unbreakableunion » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm

unbreakableunion

Return to Mother Of All Battles