[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - WHY CANT I WIN??????

WHY CANT I WIN??????

Defeat your enemies and conquer the world

WHY CANT I WIN??????

Postby PlecTron » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:51 am

question. im using shaweware, but... HOW DO U BEAT THE DAM AI???? THEY ALWAYS GANG UP ON YOU, AND WHENEVER YOU TRY TO BUILD UP FOR SOMETHING, THEY BLOW IT TO HELL, THEN ANOTHER ONE, SENDS *HIS* BATTLEGROUP, AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO YOU GET CREAMED!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :evil: :x :x :x :x :x
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Postby pedroski » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 pm

Its almost impossible to be the demo. Buy the real game.
pedroski

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:08 pm

I hadn't realised that the demo world was a hard one to beat. I'll take a look into making it easier.
Sean OConnor

Postby PlecTron » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:39 am

thanks sean. maybye you should also look into make battleships unable to kill 5 tanks in a seaside city in one attack :mrgreen:

note: i just realized that the emoticons here are a little deficient, can u do anything about that?
WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "Critical System Errror"?????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
PlecTron

Postby somebody else » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:57 am

My best demo win is currently 46 days
somebody else

Postby Legacy » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:47 pm

I know I beat the demo several times, as for years that's all I had. It can't be TOO hard...
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby Empty Hat » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 pm

I played the demo quite a bit back in college three years ago if I recall I won a few times but mostly lost
Empty Hat

Postby Fighter_Ace » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:52 pm

I used to play the demo alot. Best part about it was it WAS hard to beat... thus driving me to buy the game, make them idiots, and VAPORIZE them all :twisted: ! Muahahahaha!
Fighter_Ace

Location: Sacramento, CA, United States of America - Also can be found somewhere in the land of 1's and 0's

Return to Mother Of All Battles