[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Idea for a new, straightforward, and simple feature...

Idea for a new, straightforward, and simple feature...

Defeat your enemies and conquer the world

Idea for a new, straightforward, and simple feature...

Postby Legacy » Wed May 16, 2007 10:03 pm

A veterancy tally for units, to show how many kills they have had. I can't tell my tanks apart, but I think a few of my armies have been around for quite a while now in my blitz attacks. Some have served in combat operations on at least four respectable to major sized island battles against the strongest opponent I'm facing.

Something to make the units a little more distinguishable would just add some more punch to the big battles, like how you have names for soldiers in Firefight.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed May 16, 2007 10:08 pm

Good idea. I'll do that in the next version.
Sean OConnor

Postby Legacy » Thu May 17, 2007 4:16 am

Maybe a list of how many of each type of unit you currently have, just so you can assess your forces and see what you need more of at a glance?
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

new version...

Postby theowarner » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:00 pm

theowarner

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:08 am

Sean OConnor

Re: Idea for a new, straightforward, and simple feature...

Postby SwampGuy » Wed May 28, 2014 2:07 am

Don't tell us you're wasting time eating and sleeping! Come on, you slacker!! :D :D :D :D
SwampGuy

Return to Mother Of All Battles