I <3 Rats

Kill all of the rats before they mate
Sheyala

I <3 Rats

Post by Sheyala » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:04 am

Wow, it's amazing to see this this game is still around. My father found a list of shareware games on a gopher server (or something of the sort?) when I was 12ish, and Rats! was one of the games he downloaded.

We sent you a check, you sent us a floppy, and the rats began to die. :twisted:
10 years later, it's still a good game. You rock, sir! I blame you for furthering my addiction to computer games. :lol:

I remember trying to run the game a few years ago, but it ran too fast. Did you fix that problem in the shareware download (yes, I downloaded and played it again), or does XP run the game correctly? I may be able to dig up the full version on one of our old computers.

So yeah. I think I'll go check out your other games and see what else you've been up to. :)

Sheyala

qwas

Re: I <3 Rats

Post by qwas » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:01 am

Sheyala wrote:Wow, it's amazing to see this this game is still around. My father found a list of shareware games on a gopher server (or something of the sort?) when I was 12ish, and Rats! was one of the games he downloaded.

We sent you a check, you sent us a floppy, and the rats began to die. :twisted:
10 years later, it's still a good game. You rock, sir! I blame you for furthering my addiction to computer games. :lol:

I remember trying to run the game a few years ago, but it ran too fast. Did you fix that problem in the shareware download (yes, I downloaded and played it again), or does XP run the game correctly? I may be able to dig up the full version on one of our old computers.

So yeah. I think I'll go check out your other games and see what else you've been up to. :)

Sheyala

I have got a Windows XP laptop which is very good quality and quite a new make, it probably dosen't matter completely on the software but in hardware, Graphics Card, Space, you know the stuff, Memory (RAM)
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2