[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Rats is not in the full package...

Rats is not in the full package...

Kill all of the rats before they mate

Rats is not in the full package...

Postby drwhite7 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:07 pm

drwhite7

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:26 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby qwas » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:33 pm

But you wont get the next game free...Cause when buying you get one game free but getting EoA AND Rats! AND the new game instead of us older lot who got Rats and EoA, that would be unfair.
Proud member of Seans forum since 14th April 2005. 1 year and still counting.
Now to spam those 30 messages to get into 3rd place in post count. :D

I'd like to buy your soul please.
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyours ... lex_Rider2
qwas

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:37 pm

Well, getting you all new games for a lifetime just for buying the package once is probably economically not too wise. On the other hand deleting Rats! or UFO completely would make a lot of work and a great game vanish. Weird...
TheKangaroo

Postby qwas » Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:15 pm

...? You get one free game after buying the package.

qwas

Postby drwhite7 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:05 am

ummm so Sean, if I emailed you to request Rats, would that count as the one free game? I already bought the full package by the way.
drwhite7

Postby Garnier » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:27 pm

Qwas, where did you hear about the 1 free game policy?

If this is true, I'd like to get rid of my football-o-saurus and my rats game and wait for better ones to come out. I didnt know about this rule when I emailed sean to get rats.
Garnier

Postby Andy » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:30 pm

i think he means if you want rats nowadays, you ask for it and get it - so its free
________
Last edited by Andy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

Postby qwas » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:02 pm

But I payed for it! This is what I meant, thats so unfair!

Garnier,

I heard about the policy from an older topic about prices.

qwas

Rats still Rules...

Postby HeyYouSir » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:45 pm

I was introduced to Sean's games many moons ago when I received a special edition version of Rats which was bundled with two games from two other developers. Rats was and still is an original fun game to play.

Since then I feel that I have gotten to know Sean thru this forum and exchanging emails with him.

These days one of my favorite game here is Firefight. :D
HeyYouSir

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue May 30, 2006 12:11 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby qwas » Tue May 30, 2006 1:58 pm

qwas

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue May 30, 2006 4:37 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby qwas » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:52 am

qwas

Postby Sean OConnor » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:02 am

Sean OConnor

Next

Return to Rats!