Useful tips

Five-a-side dinosaur football
juuustaaas

Useful tips

Post by juuustaaas » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:08 am

Recently I've been trying out a new way to defend and counter-attack. I don't know if this has been discovered before, too lazy to check :P, so I'll say it anyway.

Whenever you are in your own half of the field, and your dino has the ball,
1. Move very slowly (or stand still, but that can be risky) towards the dino that's defending you
2. Whenever the defender comes in for the tackle, wait until he's right in front of you
3. At that moment, make a very short throw towards him, as if you were passing him the ball and move forward

This will most likely win you the ball and you will have the defender tackled. I've used this to great extent, it even works against strong teams in division 1, and I sometimes get 2 and even 3 tackles in a row and a clear path towards the goal when the defenders decide to pile up on me.

This can, however, get risky, because if you don't time no. 3 right, you might get tackled yourself. Sometimes even if you do 2 tackles in a row, the field gets pretty messy and you can become confused and lose the ball. Sounds weird, but yeah, that happens :) especially since i haven't mastered this yet. So my advice is to use it only near the middle of the field - that will give you better chances of scoring as well.

juuustaaas

Post by juuustaaas » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:33 am

Another extremely useful tip:

When you stand still and throw the ball to the ground under your dino, the ball sometimes bounces very high to a random direction, sometimes high enough to leave the screen. There. Now you can have fun guessing where the ball will land. :P

kara

Re: Useful tips

Post by kara » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Football-o-saurus is my favorite game. Sometimes dino moves very slowly. Your tips helped me with the problem, thanks.
I recommend you visit the site and read more useful information.

norese

Re: Useful tips

Post by norese » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Cool, thanks for sharing, definitely will try this tricks! I adore Football-o-saurus! 8)
To want to, is to be able to.