[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Latest version is 2.0

Latest version is 2.0

Five-a-side dinosaur football

Latest version is 2.0

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 am

Sean OConnor

Postby usmc.61 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 am

usmc.61

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby the space predator » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

The new graphic seems to work correctly. I like to see that the dino are now different from each other, but I think that they could also be different by there capacities, like in capture-the-flag...
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby the space predator » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Have you made change to the AI? cause the dino look to be more stupid then in the previous version and unaible to follow any kind of logical tactic. This made the game result look a bit random... :?
the space predator

Postby the space predator » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

find two mistake:
the fisrt is easy to see... this is a very strange trophy :wink:

the second is also easy to see. In the "next matches" section, you can see the previous matches' results diplayed...
the space predator

Postby Andy Brown » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 am

Yeah, gotta admit I much prefer the old trophy icon myself.

Also, I reckon the grade of the trophy should be colour-coded (say, gold-first, silver-second, bronze third and, I dunno, maybe brown for the fourth grade) and that the number on each trophy should be the season.

Andy Brown
Andy Brown

Postby the space predator » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:56 pm

the space predator

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Sean OConnor

Postby Andy Brown » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Andy Brown

Return to Football-o-saurus