Humanless games...

Five-a-side dinosaur football
OrigamiGuy

Humanless games...

Post by OrigamiGuy » Tue May 31, 2005 2:01 pm

Perhaps support could be added to have an option for watching one computer team play another. My friends and I have a lot of things we watch and bet on, and one of our favorite things to do when American football season is over is to have two computer teams play each other on Madden 2004. The game is just as entertaining to watch as it is when real humans are playing. Why not with Football-O-Saurus?

Plus, once you figure out how to code a game between two comp teams, then computer games would be decided in a much more realistic manner than they are now. Computer teams could play each other actual games in only seconds (taking away all the timing and graphics), and we the gamers would feel MUCH better about the computers' relative standings. Plus, having two dino teams play football would make a NIFTY screen saver. How about it, Sean?
"Stupid people exist to give smart people something fun to do." ~Me
"Those who can constantly quote others aren't necessarily well-read. Maybe they simply have no ideas of their own." ~Me

Steve!

Post by Steve! » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:46 pm

That would make a fantastic screensaver! (Though I'd prefer a CM one) Can I turn a demo game into a screen saver or would Sean have to program it?

I agree, demo games are always good when your fealing too lazy to play as well :)

DanaeKC

Post by DanaeKC » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:40 am

Steve! wrote:That would make a fantastic screensaver! (Though I'd prefer a CM one) Can I turn a demo game into a screen saver or would Sean have to program it?

I agree, demo games are always good when your fealing too lazy to play as well :)

Has this been done yet?

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:31 am

I think you need to do some extra programming to make a .exe file into a screensaver and that's not something I've found time for yet.