This came can SPREAD over the NET!

Five-a-side dinosaur football
omimiga

This came can SPREAD over the NET!

Post by omimiga » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:18 pm

Hey Sean just bought it! (I'm the guy from Brazil in the e-mail)

Man this game is so great! You need to make an online Football-o-sarus!! With some better graphics it would rock and get big!
2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5 in a online play... people would create leagues with transfers and cups... please think about it you'll make a lot of money!
Last edited by omimiga on Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omimiga

Post by omimiga » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:18 pm

I have some other ideas too:
Management stuff with transfers, cash, sponsors, youth players, etc.

There would be Abilities like tackling, vision (range of passing), passing (accuracy of passing), speed (high-end speed), acceleration, strengh (ability to counter a tackle), DRIBBLE (we could have some dribbling in this game) and agility (ability to turn without losing the speed)

Special Player Abilities like: Safehouse (great defender that can predict a play, monstruos tackler)
Troll (a defender that is a bit slow but wonderful in defending high balls), maestro (a midfielder that is always free and organize the team by short passing)
Wizard (a midfielder with wonderful vision that can make good thru and long passes)
Demon (attacker that has incredible speed and make good runs to goal zone)
Powerhouse (attacker with great strengh, somewhat slow but can handle better with tackles and is good to receive aerial passes)

omimiga

Post by omimiga » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:21 pm

Maybe we could have a player-manager style (like new star soccer 3), that you're a player and you runs your career, change teams, trains, earn money, sponsors, improvements stuff...

Another idea is the possibility of changing the players with the right mouse button, so you can control other players if you want to do all the work...

Fardog

Laughing out loud

Post by Fardog » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:31 am

omimiga wrote:I have some other ideas too:
Management stuff with transfers, cash, sponsors, youth players, etc.

There would be Abilities like tackling, vision (range of passing), passing (accuracy of passing), speed (high-end speed), acceleration, strengh (ability to counter a tackle), DRIBBLE (we could have some dribbling in this game) and agility (ability to turn without losing the speed)

Special Player Abilities like: Safehouse (great defender that can predict a play, monstruos tackler)
Troll (a defender that is a bit slow but wonderful in defending high balls), maestro (a midfielder that is always free and organize the team by short passing)
Wizard (a midfielder with wonderful vision that can make good thru and
long passes)
Demon (attacker that has incredible speed and make good runs to goal zone)
Powerhouse (attacker with great strengh, somewhat slow but can handle
better with tackles and is good to receive aerial passes)

:lol: Maybe Sean should devote his entire life to improving Football-o-saurus. That was well done omimiga. :D

I did have a question. When I finally win all the seasons can it be reset to start playing again.

Bob Janova

Post by Bob Janova » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:47 pm

Yes. File/Create a new team. It'll wipe your current ranking and everything and start afresh.