[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Palm Slay screen resolution problem on a Treo 680

Palm Slay screen resolution problem on a Treo 680

Conquer the island

Palm Slay screen resolution problem on a Treo 680

Postby eotris » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:28 am

I am unable to play Slay for Palm on my Treo 680, as the graphics seem to be out of synch with the screen resolution. I suspect it is due to the game being coded for a low-resolution screen, but I was hoping that someone had a workaround for the problem?
eotris

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:25 pm

Sean OConnor

slay on palm - treo 680

Postby harm » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:29 pm

harm

Heartbroken Treo 700P owner tool

Postby DJulz » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Gang - I have the same issue going from my Treo 650 to my Treo 700p this morning. Imagine my dissappointment :( , as Slay is my all-time favorite game on any platform (well, "Ratchet and Clank" on the PS2 comes close).

I bought all three versions of 3.2 (I think), but I'd be ABSOLUTELY willing to re-purchase a version is INSTi needs to have his/her efforts funded.

Thanks Sean!
DJulz

Is Palm slay development simply dead?

Postby DJulz » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Sean (and team),
I've been an avid Palm user since 97, and an avid Slay fan since 2003 (or somewhere thereabouts). But while I keep seeing updates for Windows and Windows Mobile, I don't think the Palm side gets as much attention.

So here's my question/thought: is the Palm OS just not worth pursuing since there are not enough Palm/Treo units? I haven't seen any updates on the Treo screen issue, and I know Sean's colleague does the development and this is probably nowhere near being high on his/her priority list.

And I'm not mad, as I'm in the Software Development field myself (but not on the actual developer side.). But I'm just curious. I love the Palm OS, but I've been seeing the declining share, and the lagging development. And they're supposed to be releasing a new OS sometime before 2040. But again, I'm a realist.
Anyone else see this eventual decline?
DJulz

Return to Slay