Glad to see this game is still around

Command a squadron of spaceships
Jonkenden

Glad to see this game is still around

Post by Jonkenden » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:00 pm

hehe hey guys (and gals if any) I remember getting this game on a 117 games in one cd way back, I think it was 1996, checking that demo it says august 1995 but ah well.

I loved it then and played it alot, but got tired of the demo version and it's limitation. And it felt impossible to buy the full version for me at the time. Cue to literally yesterday, I rememberd the game and tried searching for it. found this site, bought the full version and woa.. It sure has changed alot! but it's still the same addictive gameplay.

Great game and loving playing it, great fun to design my own ships too.
And nice with some new missiles, the smart missile is a god send literally.

Any future updates planned, anyone know? And is there a limit to how many ships I can design? I made quite a few and a bit worried <,<

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:10 am

Glad to hear you like my game!

You can have a maximum of 300 designs (but that includes the predefined ones of which there are 95) so I think you should be able to have just over 200 of your own designs. Let me know if that's not enough!

I don't have a lot of spare time these days but I would really like to add networking to the game as I think that'd be a lot of fun!

Jonkenden

Post by Jonkenden » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:03 pm

Whoa head honcho himself replying, that was unexpected. Thanks for creating the game, as it seems the most appropiate thanks to give at this moment.

200 designs and over sounds like I got nothing to worry about, hehe. And networking added? I guess that would be multiplayer of some kind, wich would be amazing. I dont know if it is complicated or not but would a hot seat version be possible as well?

The idea is pretty much from heroes of might and magic series that has hot seat multiplayer, it works good on turn based games. And this is turn based altough it would maybe require both players to pick their actions before playing out what happens?

anyways, Good luck on that then. I will be keeping an eye out around here for future updates. ^ - ^ Peace