[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Make 'em Pay!

Make 'em Pay!

Command a squadron of spaceships

Make 'em Pay!

Postby Legacy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Ever noticed that when you eject, you can still set the course your abandoned vessel will follow on the next turn?

Ever had to eject when you're facing the enemy squadron, unsure whether or not your pod will survive?

Wouldn't it be neat to be able to queue up a salvo of assorted missiles to let fly as you reach for the eject lever, or even to press a button and have your ship fire off missiles until it self destructs or runs out?
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby umeboshi110 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:34 am

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
umeboshi110

Postby Legacy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:00 am

It just seems to make sense. After all, if you program in a turn before ejecting, the ship follows the curve.

Also, I think you should be able to eject from whatever side you have command centers on. When you click eject, it should let you click which CC you want to launch the pod from. I just narrowly escaped multiple salvos of my wingmen who blasted away in the direction of my pod even after I told them to avoid contact and break off. Either directional ejection or a hold fire command would be immensely useful.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Return to Critical Mass