[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - A question about the Original CM

A question about the Original CM

Command a squadron of spaceships

A question about the Original CM

Postby JesseP » Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:42 pm

I have a demo of the original version of Critical Mass.

I have had this demo since I was pretty young and have always liked it, just like Mother of All Battles.

But, Critical Mass has upgraded since then, so I have kind of an odd question...

Are there any full versions of the original out there?

If so, please send me an email at Pindragon_1500@hotmail.com.

I will try to check up on this forum, but, this thing looks like it refreshes VERY often, so I may lose track of my topic.

Many thanks!
JesseP

Postby umeboshi110 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:18 am

sorry, you'll have to buy the game and request the older version.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
umeboshi110

Postby JesseP » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:33 pm

JesseP

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Well, if you have a later version and ask Sean to send you one of the older ones I'm sure he will do so. After all he also gives you new updates to games you bought earlier, too. The only critical question is whether or not Sean still has the version you are looking for around. Best to ask him directly by e-mail.
TheKangaroo

Postby JesseP » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:58 pm

JesseP

Postby StateRoute170 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:13 pm

StateRoute170

Postby Empty Hat » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Yes I sent an email with a new map attached a fortnight ago and got a reply within the week.
Empty Hat

Postby JesseP » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:52 pm

JesseP

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:07 pm

As far as I know, the system is that you order and receive the new game, send the order details to Sean, and request the older versions, and he'll give them to you. At least, that's how it worked for me ^^
My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby Ezekiel » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi,im StateRoute170's cousin.Yes I do talk to sean all the time by email.He says he's very busy and that he checks every weekend.

Damn Old man Johnson,You must have every means of contacting you online...
Ezekiel

Postby Old Man Johnson » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:14 am

My webcomic:
Old Man Johnson

Postby JesseP » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:57 pm

JesseP

Return to Critical Mass