[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Same map for attack and defense

Same map for attack and defense

Real time World War II combat simulation

Same map for attack and defense

Postby JeanBoule » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:04 am

I did not realize until fairly recently that the player can enter a number at the top of the scenario screen and get the same terrain for a new game.

I wish . . . . that if I use the same map, I could reverse roles and that the map would reverse too, so that I could try my hand at the exact same task as the AI had. As it is, the map stays in the same orientation and I have to defend the southern half of the map, when before I was attacking the northern half.
Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby Andy Brown » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:50 am

I've previously asked Sean for this so it's on his "to do" list if he ever decides to develop Firefight further.

Cheers,

Andy
Andy Brown

Postby StateRoute170 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:56 pm

StateRoute170

Return to Firefight