[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Enemy AI variations?

Enemy AI variations?

Real time World War II combat simulation

Postby StateRoute170 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:11 pm

StateRoute170

Postby Andy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:24 am

the second world war began in 1937 when japan invaded china. atrocities such as the sacking of Nanking were going on even whilst Chamberlin was getting a Mr. A. Hitler to sign a piece of paper saying that they would never go to war again.

was meaning just any films ever. a great serbian film set in the 90's is 'No Mans Land', all subtitles, very psychological, very good.

A main reason, as Kangaroo said, for the Nazis eventual defeat was the very highest tier of the command - after his generals failed to execute the barbarossa plan successfully he assumed complete strategic command of the army, with such marvelous ideas as not supplying millions of men with winter clothing, oil and other essential items for a winter campaign, because 'there will be no more winter campaigns'. eveidently he forgot to tell the russians. To WIDELY generalise the eastern front, fritz kicks ass in summer, ivan in winter. ivan leaves troops behind to scorch the earth and withdraws into the heart of russia, fritz loses more men to cold than those nasty mean russians. With the blocading of germanys ports and losses on other fronts, and lend-lease agreements with the western allies and the soviet, russia gets stronger over a few years as germany gets weaker, until ivan also kicks ass in the summer

the end :shock:
________
Last edited by Andy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

Postby StateRoute170 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:13 am

dude,this is a forum,not a history lesson.

Also,in 1937,it wouldn't have been considered ww2.Second of all the Japan invasion of china was just added to ww2 because japan was in ww2.But in reality,it was a seperate war before Pearl Harbor...

But since you are trying to be know-it-all you would say im wrong when you know know im right...
StateRoute170

Postby StateRoute170 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:04 am

Image[/img]

Hey Kangaroo,you see this?dont hate it because its beautiful

We may be gettin along now,but you should still kiss my american ass.
StateRoute170

Postby TheKangaroo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:23 pm

Okay, now that's really it. You know I was really feeling a bit bad about the previous incidents as I was thinking I might have come across a bit harsh on you, but it's really clear all you do all day is picking fights. Bet the internet is a great place for you to do so since you can hide behind your desk and laugh now. In fact, I don't hate Americans, matter of factly I got a few friends from America. And right now I'm really amassing that feeling of being somebody better. Not better than America, better than you very personally. You say that's a beautiful flag? I say you're not worth flying it! I'm almost certain you will have some very smart ass childish answer to all this, but I don't care, for I mean it and I'm sure people in whose opinion I'm way more interested than in yours will understand what I mean. So that concludes my final contribution to this discussion.

P.S.: Andy, I wouldn't have thought I'd ever come across somebody else who has seen No Man's Land. It's unfortunate it seems not to have been such a success.
TheKangaroo

Postby StateRoute170 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:36 pm

HAHAHAHA!you are funny.Im not trying to pick fights,but if want you fight i can personally fly germany and kick your ass.try me.But dude,i was just playin around.You europeans think everything is for real,if there were more americans in this forum,they would know when im playin around.But since like you dont know some of the expressions i had said im not surprised tht you didnt i was trying to be funny.Anyway,lets let it go and go back to talking about enemy AI variations ok? :D

P.S. If you think im pickin fights and hiding behind my desk,just so you know ive probably have been in more fist fights than anyone in forum(You on other hand probably dont know wat gettin slapped in face is,let alone gettin punched in face),so fuck off beause maybe you're the one hiding behind the desk.
StateRoute170

Postby StateRoute170 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:52 pm

Also,Why are you happy that that the germans lost WW2?

you are a german right?
StateRoute170

Postby Legacy » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby Ezekiel » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Ezekiel

Postby Andy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:41 pm

i think the quote from Churchill goes something along the lines of 'it was a horrific tragedy but vital for the success of the war in europe'

bit heartless taken as, but you can see it as a slur on the tactical planning of he axis powers, at least it wasnt engineered!
________
Last edited by Andy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

Postby hardfighter » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:27 pm

hardfighter

Postby T2K » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:02 pm

T2K

Postby Perturabo » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:50 am

Perturabo

Previous

Return to Firefight