[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Router AND Server problems...

Router AND Server problems...

Conquer the island

Router AND Server problems...

Postby jrbentley » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Well, I finally found out how to open a port on my router and did that.

It still doesn't work. I still get the error message saying data needs to be passed through to my computer on port 4873, in order for others to be able to connect to my game in a network game.

I WAS able to connect to the main server and play a game. I'm assuming this is against "bots"...I never saw where I was playing against a human.

My question is, when I connected to the server and it started a game, I was not given any chance to configure the game, or to pick what level I wanted to play at or against. Is this not possible?

Thanks for all help,
jrbentley
jrbentley

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:56 am

Sean OConnor

Postby jrbentley » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:24 pm

jrbentley

Postby Sean OConnor » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:08 pm

Sean OConnor

Return to Slay