World map remails the same

A boardgame of world domination
Garikoitz

World map remails the same

Post by Garikoitz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:03 am

Hi,
Ijust downloaded Conquest and every time i play it the world map lay out remains the same as do the army placements. Is this just a new drawback as i've played it on a different system. I'm running Vista.
Thanks for any help

_CRUSH_

Re: World map remails the same

Post by _CRUSH_ » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:54 am

Garikoitz wrote:Hi,
Ijust downloaded Conquest and every time i play it the world map lay out remains the same as do the army placements. Is this just a new drawback as i've played it on a different system. I'm running Vista.
Thanks for any help

Hi Garikoitz,

Maybe the 'game' is choosing territories for you, is that what you mean ?

Open your Conquest game:
Choose NEW GAME
Click: RULES (( located in the bottom right area, above the OK/CANCEL buttons ))
Click: CHOOSE TERRITORIES IN TURN

I hope this helps.
Take Care,

_ CRUSH _
Last edited by _CRUSH_ on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Garikoitz

Post by Garikoitz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:07 am

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that didn't solve it. the rules window doesn't allow alterations in my version. the highlighted option says its random anyway

_CRUSH_

Post by _CRUSH_ » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Garikoitz wrote:Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately that didn't solve it. the rules window doesn't allow alterations in my version. the highlighted option says its random anyway

Hi Garikoitz,
I'm guessing that you downloaded the DEMO version and not the FULL version and that's why you can't change the 'random' assignments.

I hope you decide to get the full version so you can enjoy all the extra maps, plus you can create some of your own for the rest of us to enjoy ;)

Take Care,

_ CRUSH _

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:42 am

Yes, it sounds like you still have the demo installed. Please send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll sort things out.