[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Old slay map

Old slay map

Conquer the island

Old slay map

Postby Cat_killer » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 am

Back in 1997, I had this CD full of awesome little games called 'Galaxy of Games' and on it was this awesome little game demo. Several years later, in 2005, I finally bought the full version.

Now, cut forward to today: I played that map so many times I miss it. I was wondering: is it included in the package anywhere? Becuase I've never seen it. If it isn't: does anyone have a screenshot of that old demo at all?
Cat_killer

Postby CSM's Are A Joke » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:30 am

That the one you're talking about? I got that off my demo disc. It's one of the maps I can play without actually buying the game. ;) I just allow myself to only use a certain combination of territories to make the game harder.
CSM's Are A Joke

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 am

It would be quite easy to create the map using the map maker in the latest versions of Slay and playing it as a "friendly game". The starting positions would be different though.
Sean OConnor

Postby pokeman7452 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 am

Ah, Saturn Galaxy of Games 2.

Here's that map:

I can upload the .exe if you want it.

Out of all approx 300 shareware games, the top five games of me and my brothers probably included slay, critical mass, MOAB, and rats. I never noticed they were made by the same person. I researched to see if I could still buy critical mass only to find this website. I saw the list of games at the top and was like "NO WAY! THE SAME GUY MADE SLAY, CM, AND MOAB?!?! He might as well have made Rats too!" I clicked "History of the games", scrolled down, and nearly fainted.

And thus is my story of how I stumbled apon windowsgames.co.uk.
pokeman7452

Return to Slay