Downloading the real thing

Conquer the island
Bananaman

Downloading the real thing

Post by Bananaman » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi, I'm intending to buy the full version of the game as the demo version is so much fun. I was just wondering if it was possible to download onto one computer (my work computer, don't tell anyone!) but install it on my home computer. My work internet connection is a lot better than the one at home! I wouldn't intend to play online, just against the computer, so it wouldn't matter after the download had been done.

Thanks!

Bananaman

Legacy

Re: Downloading the real thing

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:10 pm

Bananaman wrote:Hi, I'm intending to buy the full version of the game as the demo version is so much fun. I was just wondering if it was possible to download onto one computer (my work computer, don't tell anyone!) but install it on my home computer. My work internet connection is a lot better than the one at home! I wouldn't intend to play online, just against the computer, so it wouldn't matter after the download had been done.

Thanks!

Bananaman

Save the installer to a jump drive or CD-R.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

Bananaman

Post by Bananaman » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:12 pm

Yup, I can do that - I have a 2Gb USB pendrive which I assume will be more than adequate!

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:00 am

Bananaman wrote:Yup, I can do that - I have a 2Gb USB pendrive which I assume will be more than adequate!

That'll definitely do.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

Danjen

Post by Danjen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm

I just bought Slay today, but my receipt email from Plimus does not contain a link for the full version?

Danjen

Post by Danjen » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:15 pm

Nevermind, this was the ONE time my email put something important in the junk folder. :lol: