[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - What are the chances of getting a dedicated server

What are the chances of getting a dedicated server

A boardgame of world domination

What are the chances of getting a dedicated server

Postby P00PDOG » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 am

What are the chances of getting a dedicated server as part of the program (feature request) or additional software. You would have a bunch more people playing if there were more dedicated servers. Instead of you having to host extra games it could be supported by the Conquest community. The thing is most of us are busy and just want to hop in a game as quick as possible but end up waiting while trying to host or waiting for a game to finish in the one server available. I will personally host a dedicated server, even if if I have to setup a server @ my work (20mbs fiber to the internet) [/code]
P00PDOG

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:06 pm

A problem at the moment is that you can't play yourself on the same computer that a permanent server is running on. One day I'll get round to fixing this and I could also make it so that a single server could host several games simultaneously. If you've got a spare computer though let me know.
Sean OConnor

Postby mitype2 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:18 pm

I will have another spare in the not too distant future. I normally run Linux on my spare systems but I could always install Windows XP Pro.
mitype2

Postby P00PDOG » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 am

P00PDOG

Return to Conquest