New Here

Anything else! Ideas for new games, gossip, chat, jokes etc...
Jeren

New Here

Post by Jeren » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:30 am

Greetings everyone,

I suppose that I should clarify the post topic. I am new to these forums and the website. I just purchased the entire game pack, but I remember playing MoaB almost 8 years ago. At the time, all I had was the demo, but I would replay that over and over. Recently I came across this site and, after paying a few bills, decided to fork over some cash and buy the game set.

I suppose that's my introduction... So... Howdy, all.

Oh, and this is also a test to see how active this community is. :)

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 pm

Hello and welcome aboard.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:11 am

I don't know about the community, but I'm kind of active...

Actually, they are too, just it spurts. Some days, you'll come here and find the board lit up like a Christmas tree with new posts, and then weeks will go by where it seems you'll check and check and nothing gets posted. I think most of us have just said everything we can think of, so it takes something odd, or a new face, to get us to take a minute to post, instead of just looking and going on our jolly way.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

Jeren

Post by Jeren » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 am

That sounds like quite a few forums I used to be part of. I suppose, with the lack of posts, that these games are just quite stable and bug-free. :)

How often does Sean himself post? Is he active here?

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:32 am

Jeren wrote:That sounds like quite a few forums I used to be part of. I suppose, with the lack of posts, that these games are just quite stable and bug-free. :)

How often does Sean himself post? Is he active here?

Sean's moderately active. He probably does the same thing the rest of us do... read and not post for days on end. He usually responds to queries in decent time.

Jeren

Post by Jeren » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:41 am

If he's programming, I can see why he might be distracted. I know that I sometimes get very distracted when I get deep into a good program.

At least he's around, though. So far, the games have been bug-free, so I've had nothing to worry about. It's just a comfort to know that a program's author is still around.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:44 am

Well, he's also got family and other things to keep him busy.

TheKangaroo

Post by TheKangaroo » Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm

If there's anything in particular and it's rather urgent you can always send Sean an e-mail. He usually replies within a week or so.
Most questions about the games' content and many even about internal workings, though, can often be answered by forum members here, too, which sometimes might be quicker, especially if there are any follow-up questions.

Jeren

Post by Jeren » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 am

Well, seeing as I haven't been here in over a week, I'm thinking that I have nothing pressing to discuss. The games work fine for me. I do have a small issue at times, but me losing to the AI is more-so a human error problem than it is a bug in the code. :)