[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - a port to Mac OS / iPhone? (UPDATE: It's availabe now!)

a port to Mac OS / iPhone? (UPDATE: It's availabe now!)

Conquer the island

Postby greg staten » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm

greg staten

Postby Korivak » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:36 am

Korivak

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:51 am

Sean OConnor

Pocket Conquest

Postby skywalkm » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:50 am

skywalkm

Postby Sean OConnor » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 am

Sean OConnor

Postby skywalkm » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

skywalkm

This is pretty exciting

Postby CocoPuFFz » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:56 pm

My first time to this forum. I used to be a huge fan of slay. I had completed all the levels in very clever and was in the process of trying to beat my days for each level and trying to get them all in the teens when I ended up getting an iPhone about a year ago. The phone is awesome but once the prettiness wore off I started to really miss slay. I will definitely be in line when this app is available. Do you have any ideas how long till they approve it?
CocoPuFFz

Postby Sean OConnor » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 am

I submitted it on the 12th but it got rejected on the 18th on a technicality (the small and large icons weren't similar enough). I resubmitted it that day so hopefully if takes 6 days again it should be available on the 24th.
Sean OConnor

Postby Korivak » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Sorry to hear about the little delay, but it's good that we are so close to having Slay. Just out of curiosity, what are planning on charging?
Korivak

Postby Sean OConnor » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 pm

I've gone for $4 to start with. iPhone games seem to be pretty cheap normally and as it's not trivial to pirate them I'm happy to keep the price low.
Sean OConnor

Postby greg staten » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Sold! $4 for the amount of hours I'll get out of Slay is worth it. (Now if it will just show up in the App Store!)

So Sean, does the iPhone version contain the same islands as the latest Pocket PC version?
greg staten

Postby Sean OConnor » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Yes, exactly the same islands. A few versions ago I added my own random number generator instead of using Windows' one so a port to any other device could always have the same islands.
Sean OConnor

Postby Korivak » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:53 pm

Nice feature. Also, it will be nice to see some new islands...I get a strong feeling of deja vu from many of the Windows islands!
Korivak

Postby 007 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Any idea how long it will take? I think, it should already be online . . . :(
There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and human stupidity; I am unsure about the universe.
--Albert Einstein

Postby Sean OConnor » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:57 am

It's out now. At last!

If you do a search for "Slay" on the AppStore it's only at position 4 though. Maybe that's just because it's a new app and hopefully it'll rise to the top of a "Slay" search soon.

If you buy it please give me any feedback asap - especially if there are any bugs!
Sean OConnor

PreviousNext

Return to Slay