[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - HELP I WANT TO SAVE MY GAMES!!

HELP I WANT TO SAVE MY GAMES!!

Command a squadron of spaceships

HELP I WANT TO SAVE MY GAMES!!

Postby jmack » Thu May 14, 2009 1:52 am

jmack

Postby Sketchy » Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Sketchy

Postby the space predator » Fri May 15, 2009 5:23 pm

the space predator

Postby jmack » Sat May 16, 2009 5:26 am

jmack

Postby TheKangaroo » Sat May 16, 2009 12:57 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Sketchy » Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Sketchy

Postby the space predator » Sat May 16, 2009 6:26 pm

the space predator

Postby jmack » Mon May 18, 2009 6:14 am

im sure someone knows . ihave tried various methods. copy and pasting editing honor roll. throwing it in garbage bin then taking out when i die nothing works!
jmack

Postby the space predator » Mon May 18, 2009 5:16 pm

the space predator

Postby the space predator » Mon May 18, 2009 5:17 pm

the space predator

Postby jmack » Tue May 19, 2009 2:16 am

Strange method.[/quote]

well what other methods are there then?
jmack

Postby Legacy » Tue May 19, 2009 3:39 pm

I did discover one way to do it, but it's tricky, and I do consider it cheating, so I'm not propagating that information, sorry.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby the space predator » Wed May 20, 2009 12:50 am

Refly loose mission is not very useful. Of course, start a new game is long and re start a new squad by zero...
the space predator

Postby Fusion_power » Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

When I was beta testing CM a few years ago, I worked out every possible way to 'save' a game and emailed Sean several times about allowing game saves vs the more realistic 'when you are dead, you stay dead' way it works now. The end result is the game you play. It does have a very simple way to save a game and to resurrect the commander if he dies. It is entirely manual, you have to save the files yourself and you have to make changes in the registry. I am used to the game and prefer to play without the artificial 'save' though I do use it at times when I am trying out a new ship or a new mission. That is almost always so I can play in the mission 10 to 30 range because those missions are the most deadly on average. My favorite commander is above mission 800 and still flying. He has never died.

DarJones
Fusion_power

Postby the space predator » Thu May 21, 2009 1:57 am

Thank for the info
the space predator

Next

Return to Critical Mass