[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - It's NOT a good day to die...

It's NOT a good day to die...

Real time World War II combat simulation

It's NOT a good day to die...

Postby Legacy » Wed May 27, 2009 2:36 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby the space predator » Wed May 27, 2009 4:51 pm

the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 pm

Legacy

Postby the space predator » Wed May 27, 2009 11:20 pm

the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Wed May 27, 2009 11:23 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Thu May 28, 2009 2:22 am

Legacy

Postby the space predator » Fri May 29, 2009 5:06 pm

the space predator

Postby TheKangaroo » Sat May 30, 2009 11:07 am

TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Sat May 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Legacy

Re: It's NOT a good day to die...

Postby Newsparta » Sat May 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Newsparta

Postby Legacy » Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm

Legacy

Postby the space predator » Sat May 30, 2009 11:01 pm

the space predator

Postby Andy Brown » Sun May 31, 2009 12:49 am

A quick Google informs me that, during WW2, around 25,000 rounds of small arms ammuntion had to be fired for every small arms kill. By the time of the Vietnam War, apparently, this had at least doubled (due to the increase in the number of auto and semi-automatic weapons on the battlefield) and some sources say Vietnam required as many as 200,000 small-arms rounds per kill.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with Firefight's accuracy.

I don't see how you can make battles quicker without changing the feel and balance of the game (unless you're talking about some sort of time-compression feature when troops are out of contact?).

Andy
Andy Brown

Postby Legacy » Sun May 31, 2009 2:10 pm

It would be kind of interesting to have a sort of "fast forward" or double time button like the Total War games do. I often use it during the endphase, where I'm slaughtering routers, or early on while waiting for contact in M:TW and R:TW.

Legacy

Next

Return to Firefight