[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Finally had a captain survive the campaign!

Finally had a captain survive the campaign!

Real time World War II combat simulation

Finally had a captain survive the campaign!

Postby Legacy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:00 am

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby Andy Brown » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Andy Brown

Postby Legacy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:59 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby the space predator » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby Newsparta » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:07 am

Newsparta

Postby the space predator » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 pm

the space predator

Postby The Arbiter » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

The Arbiter

Postby the space predator » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:15 pm

the space predator

Surviving a campaning

Postby L-maki » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm

My ultimate goal is also to survive a long campaning with one captain. Just finished playing through the whole war with Australians. I died twice and started with a new captain from the same date. First captain survived 27 battles and died in North Africa when German elite infantry got a breakthrough in a defencive mission and the poor captain could not retreat over a plain land under heavy fire. Second one survived 14 battles and died on the Pacific when my assault was stopped in a steep valley with bad radio signal and I had to move the HQ to the front line to command the troops. Last one survived till the end of the war, 22 missions altogether.

So has anyone survived a whole campaning? (apart from the Dutch..) Newsparta's 42 missions with the French is pretty impressive, anyone got a better result?
L-maki

Postby the space predator » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

you need a japanese or german campain if you want to beat it
the space predator

Return to Firefight