[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Reload games after commander dies

Reload games after commander dies

Command a squadron of spaceships

Reload games after commander dies

Postby JoeCooper » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 pm

JoeCooper

Postby JoeCooper » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 pm

JoeCooper

Postby Fusion_power » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Fusion_power

Postby JoeCooper » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 pm

JoeCooper

Postby Fusion_power » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Fusion_power

Postby JoeCooper » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:55 pm

JoeCooper

Postby Fusion_power » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 am

Fusion_power

Postby JoeCooper » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Alright that worked. i understand now, just it was a bit confusing the way you were explaining it.

I'll create an app now which will allow people to reload dead commanders.
JoeCooper

Postby Conzul » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 am

Beware pirates bearing gifts!
Conzul

Saving in CM is better

Postby Fracker » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Fracker

Postby Legacy » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 am

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby TheKangaroo » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 pm

I agree that the way it is has something to it, but I also see the other point. Fracker, you say that the current way was actually missing what the majority of players wanted, and to that I have to say that while the point keeps coming up once in a while in a lot of threads featuring further discussion this majority didn't seem too major to me. I know that this reading is not final for several reasons: for example I for one might be biased and my memory isn't too well anyway, secondly these discussion usually go back and forth between people regularly visiting the forums which in no way claims to be a representative cut of the player base. Still this cut is - I guess - the main feedback Sean gets as it's hard to please the silent masses. Acknowledging that I'll say: welcome to the forums and thanks for making your opinion read.
TheKangaroo

Return to Critical Mass