got charged twice, Sean not answering emails, hey Sean dude

A boardgame of world domination
shortypeople

got charged twice, Sean not answering emails, hey Sean dude

Post by shortypeople » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:23 pm

HI there Sean,

We sent you a couple emails regarding that we got charged twice for the game package three days ago, but haven't heard back. Please return one of the paypal charges. Thanks. We haven't opened a PayPal dispute yet, and feel confident you'll attend to the problem. We are enjoying the games right now, just please fix that charge problem.

Best wishes. And thanks for all the fish.

shortypeople

still no response

Post by shortypeople » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 am

Still no response regarding the double charges. Today is one week since purchase. I have to admit, we've NEVER had a paypal vendor not respond to a problem.

To be clear, we were charged twice, received two paypal emails, yet only one purchase confirmation from this vendor, one set of key codes, only recognition of one purchase. I've sent four very polite clear emails (with PayPal purchase ID #'s) to every email address given, regarding the overcharge, and no response at all, just an auto-responder saying they'd be in touch within 24 hours, yet no followup.

Please remit immediately. I don't want to forward all that to PayPal to file an issue with this vendor, but COME ON.

Thank you, and look forward to hearing from you immediately. :!: :!:

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Did you check to make sure the funds were really transferred twice? Have you checked to see if they were put back? Sean usually responds to customer service related stuff fairly quickly.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!

shortypeople

yes

Post by shortypeople » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Yes absolutely. It's very easy with PayPal. I check every day. I'm not sure what the problem is, because I see so so few complaints here. I was confident it would be remedied, at first.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:29 pm

When I got mine, I think he was using a third party to handle the payment thing, so he may not have direct control over it.

shortypeople

emailed them also

Post by shortypeople » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 pm

I emailed them also, and got an autoresponder saying they'd be in touch within 24 hours. They didn't get in touch, at all yet.

It's highly irritating at this point.

shortypeople

paypal dispute time? don't make me do it PLEASE

Post by shortypeople » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:27 am

Hey Sean

You look like a nice enough guy in your photo. PLEASE I'm begging you not to make me do a paypay dispute with you. I hate paypal disputes, and I never open one unless I'm certain'I've got the upper paypal ground. I sent nice emails to you, I sent nice emails to those people who process the payments, I said nice things about your games on the intertubes. Don't do it Sean!!! Please!!! ACK!!!!! It's been 8 days, dude!! I will wait another day or so to try again to see if you're on holliday or something like that. You took two payments, sent one product, and haven't answered any emails.

sigh :?

shortypeople

REFUND!!

Post by shortypeople » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Today Sean wrote me a nice polite email and refunded my paypal money. I hadn't started a paypal dispute, due to the fact that the people on this forum had no complaints.

Question now: can't find anywhere at all to put in the registration, and we got only network keys with the confirmation email. We purchased the full version but it's not working like a full version. We'd like to get into the whole games but it keeps popping up a Buy the Full Version message.

I think perhaps the download was supposed to automatically be the full version and it's not?

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm

If you were playing individual game demos, and downloaded the installer that came with your purchase and ran it, you'll have the full versions in a different directory than the demos were. There's no way to "activate" the demos, you have to install with the full installer. If you can't find the download that you got with your purchase, an email to Sean will get you a link to where you can download the full version installer again from a passworded site.