[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Status?

Status?

Real time World War II combat simulation

Status?

Postby The Arbiter » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:09 am

Sean any status on the game?

I've had this game for about a year or two now, still no sign of Multiplayer, more mission types(i.e. Meeting Engagement), no sign of any kind of a an urban terrain, no beaches.Just the fractual hills that I'm having mixed feelings about.(Not that I'm complaining, of course, I appreciate all the work you've done for the game)It's just that stuff that's been asked for who knows how long isn't getting any love.
The Arbiter

Postby TheKangaroo » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Actually the 4.0 version which is only about 3 years old by now, was a quite major overhaul. I personally believe some of the other older games are in for a revision before Sean makes yet another big throw with Firefight.
TheKangaroo

Postby Legacy » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 pm

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!
Legacy

Postby The Arbiter » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:09 pm

The Arbiter

Postby the space predator » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:55 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby the space predator » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:55 am

I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Return to Firefight