Did not get the full suite of games with purchase

Conquer the island
army-ninja

Did not get the full suite of games with purchase

Post by army-ninja » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:01 am

I paid $30 but I did not get the full games as advertized.. I only recieved the windows versions. I really wanted the pocket PC versions and did not care about the Windows stuff.

The $30 ad stated... Get everything for Windows, Pocket PCs, Symbian UIQ and Palms in one go for a big discount

Can anyone please advise?

-Kevin
www.hardware-pacers.com
Site Owner

Silver

Post by Silver » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 am

I bought the full set yesterday but afterwards a error appeared and it did not allow me to download any of the games... anyone knows what happened? I checked Paypal and transaction got through, then i wrote an email to Sean but got no reply. If someone knows what i did wrong please let me know, i would hate to have to claim my money back :?

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am

army-ninja:

When you run the Everything.exe setup file it will write the PocketPC installer to the folder c:\Program Files\Sean O'Connor's Windows Games\Pocket PC. It does mention that on one of the setup wizard's screens but I know it's easy to just click on 'Next >' and miss that!

Silver:

Sorry about that and I just don't know why sometimes the PayPal system gives the download error. Send me an email to sean@windowsgames.co.uk and I'll sort things out.

Silver

Post by Silver » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:37 am

Hello Sean,

thanks for the swift reply, i have already send 2 emails at sean@windowsgames.co.uk from my google account, i will forward it again, and send it from my work email as well this time. Could you check your blocked messages, perhaps it is blocked by your anti-spam or something ( i have copied the text of the PayPal purchase in it, perhaps it thought its advertisment)

Silver

Post by Silver » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:37 pm

you got them now? if not please write to me at makis.xiroyannis@gmail.com

army-ninja

Post by army-ninja » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Sean,

I did not get Everything.exe The file I recieved was:

AllWindowsGamesSetup.exe

Here is my information...

You can see that I did pay the full $30.00 USD for:

Everything $30 (about ?16 or ?21)
Get everything for Windows, Pocket PCs, Symbian UIQ and Palms in one go for a big discount

The thing I really wanted most is the Pocket PC versions.

Can you please assist?
Last edited by army-ninja on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

army-ninja

Post by army-ninja » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 pm

THANK YOU!!! I now have the full game for POCKET PC!!! I am very happy. Thanks for taking care of this!!

-Kevin
www.hardware-pacers.com
Site Owner

od1n13

Post by od1n13 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:58 pm

I just got the same issue as Silver. I went through Paypal, got the error message and havet got a response to the emails I sent. Sean, if you can see this, please send me the games!

the space predator

Post by the space predator » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Strange trouble. Never happend to me ( I have buy licence 3 time)
I need to write something, so i create that signature.

Sean OConnor

Post by Sean OConnor » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:10 am

I'm not sure why the PayPal system sometimes throws up a download error. Sorry about that and I do always get round to answering my emails but sometimes I do get a bit behind.

r bartell

Post by r bartell » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 pm

:( I have tried about 17 different times to get thru to you that my full versions of games i paid for have dissappeared offf my computer and i want them back-or iwant a full refund. You keep giving me the runaround.You send an email that says to go to forums etc. and never give me my games.When I hit email link-it says default mail client not installed. Why have a link if you arent installed? If it is on my end-I have NO IDEA how to install.I am NOT a computer person.I have to use a different computer than mine to even try to contact you as my Vista has NEVER allowed me to get on line. My games worked on my XP computer of manny years ago-but never since.I am OUTRAGED.Someone told me to just accept that all computer offers are rip-offs-but every now and then-I still try to get what I should have been playing with for years.If you CAN give me my games-I wish you would.

Legacy

Post by Legacy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Bartell, the mail problem is that you must not have Outlook or another email client installed. If you had the games installed on your computer, Sean couldn't remove them, unless I'm misunderstanding you. Try and elaborate more clearly, and maybe we can help you out.
"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."

Don't take life too seriously, you won't make it out alive!