[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Sean O'Connor's Games • View topic - Advancing across canals

Advancing across canals

Real time World War II combat simulation

Advancing across canals

Postby The Arbiter » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:09 pm

In this France '40 French vs Germany game I lost so many men trying to advancing across a canal.Look at the carnage:

95% of the dead bodies are of my french troops.
Since in the canal the men are slow walking, and standing, means the enemy could use their LMGs and rifles to pick them off.

The Arbiter

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Well, a lot of terribly open field there, too. Doesn't really look like a pleasant place for an attack. Going over the top further to the left, might have been slightly more successful, given the woods nearby, though I hope that there was some better spot than that somewhere else.
TheKangaroo

Postby JeanBoule » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am

Is there a chance you can publish the game code?
Voila du boudin!
JeanBoule

Postby TheKangaroo » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:52 pm

TheKangaroo

Postby The Arbiter » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 am

The Arbiter

Postby the space predator » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 pm

the space predator

covering fire

Postby TacticsGenius » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:37 am

Then what you should do is set up your HMG's on a hill nearby (if there is one)and let them give you covering fire.
TacticsGenius

Or well

Postby TacticsGenius » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 am

or well that is in The Arbiters case
TacticsGenius

Postby the space predator » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 pm

I have post my hmg in a house bordering the canal, it was a village of 4-5 house
I need to write something, so i create that signature.
the space predator

Postby the space predator » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

the space predator

Postby The Arbiter » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Nice job.

Although, close up like that, I perfer LMGs.I only really use HMGs to supress rather do any killing.
The Arbiter

Postby the space predator » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:12 pm

I do my best whit what I have and whit the terrain.
the space predator

Return to Firefight